Apr 9, 2019
I built a new pc about 3 months ago.

ASUS Strix B350-F Motherboard
Ryzen 2600 not overclocked
Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 8gb single channel ddr4 clocked to 3200mhz no voltage changes.
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
FPS Hyper K 600w 80 PLUS Gaming PowerSupply

It was working fine then one day after having it plugged out of the wall socket over night the next morning when i plugged it in it wouldn't start. Pressing the power buttons usual memory and cpu check lights on the board next to the ram dont even go on just nothing happens like the power switch was never pressed.
Then after a few hours of fiddling it started and i noticed i only put in one of the 4 pin cpu connectors not both so only 4 pins was in for the cpu power instead of 8.
After that it ran fine again for about 2 weeks on and off many times then one day when it was plugged out the wall socket again for some time it did it again, I pulled out the one 4 pin cpu power connector again and it started again.
Yesterday while using the pc the mouse and keyboard stopped working like they were getting no power through usb ports, restarted system and they were working again didn't think much of it at the time. Last night after the pc was off for a while again unplugged from wall socket it was doing the not starting thing again but this time nothing seems to work.
The motherboards RGB and power indicator light do come on but nothing happens when you press the power button, i did also use a screwdriver to test the power switch button and nothing worked.

I reseated the cpu, checked all cables and double checked that everything including memory was in correctly.
Tested all the psu voltages and everything was perfect even under load the voltages were correct give or take 5% like the yellow would be 12.20V and under load would be 12.08V, all the 24pin voltages were also correct.
I tested the motherboard with another psu just to be sure and it didn't work with that psu either which works in my other computer.
I then had eveything connected and used a paper clip to force start the psu and noticed that the memorys rgb wouldn't light up in 3 of the memory slots only in one of them and the memorys rgb lights were dull on that slot where it was lighting up.

So at this point the only thing i can think is it must be motherboard thats dead.
When i had eveything off the motherboard just the motherboard connected with a 24pin and i tried to start it nothing happens, when i just got the board and i did that it would flash the orange and white light next to memory slots to say theres no cpu and memory connected, but now it just does nothing.

Any Ideas?

/* Edit */
I did also clear the CMOS

Apr 9, 2019
No wall socket/electrical issues, everything is plugged in correctly, have checked the manual and triple checked that everything is in correctly according to manual.

Will contact ASUS support and see what they say.