[SOLVED] Asus B450 F ROG Strix does not boot

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone.

I am going through a somewhat annoying situation.

I was using my pc for at least a month after I finished assembling it. The pc does not boot.

It all started a few days ago: a friend wanted me to try a hard drive which gave him problems. I decided to do it. When I connected his hard drive the PC was working fine, only slower. After seeing that I could not do anything with the hard drive I decided to turn off the PC and disconnect it. After that the pc has never worked again.

I cleaned the CMOS, disconnected and connected everything again. Anyway, what is usually done in these cases.

So far the keyboard works and allows me to restart the pc, but the pc does not work. I only get a green light on the board that indicates something is wrong with the boot, or something like that.
How do you think I could solve this problem?

Solution
I have been able to solve the problem. It turns out that I used a gpu from a friend to see if something different happened, and it turns out that the pc already works normal and without problems.

At first I got scared, since it didn't show image on the monitor, and in the end it turned out that my hdmi vga adapter had problems. But everything is already resolved.

Thank you very much to those who helped me out.
Oct 19, 2019
Fingers crossed.

I have not had luck with this. xd

Yesterday I had the PC started working without problem. None of the debugs LEDs were on, but there was no display on the monitor.

I think that next week I will take that Asus board and an MSI B450 Tomahawk which I bought before and it never worked.

My life stinks. xd

Oct 19, 2019
I have been able to solve the problem. It turns out that I used a gpu from a friend to see if something different happened, and it turns out that the pc already works normal and without problems.

At first I got scared, since it didn't show image on the monitor, and in the end it turned out that my hdmi vga adapter had problems. But everything is already resolved.

Thank you very much to those who helped me out.

Solution