Feb 27, 2021
Greetings everyone.

I've recently Purchased an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 to work with an ASUS B450 Plus TUF Gaming motherboard. I am aware that an older version CPU might have been required for a BIOS update, BUT MY Motherboard box says "AMD RYZEN 3000 Ready" on it.

I purchased these from a third party dealer in my City, and He told me that he was able to Install an operating system on my Computer and that it was working fine. However, when I tried to Reboot the PC at my home, The PC powers on for around 2 seconds, Shuts down and restarts perfectly fine on its own that and works normally but there's no display on the monitor (the monitor keeps asking me to check the signal HDMI cables again, which I've already done). It is also responding to my Keyboard commands when I press Alt+f4 in order to shut it down, BUT I GET NO DISPLAY ON MY MONITOR Through my graphics card.

I'd really appreciate anyone's efforts.
Thank you!

Solution
Which graphic card and PSU ?
Hello,
Thank you so much for the reply. I've fixed the problem. My ASUS B450 TUF Plus Gaming motherboard was Ryzen 3000 ready out of the box, so there was no real issue with the system at all. Basically, I tried to use HDMI output from my GTX 960 graphics card, but for some reason it's not working. All I needed to do was to shut down my System, and Switch from HDMI to DVI-I and restart the PC and it has started working fine now.
Greetings everyone.

I've recently Purchased an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 to work with an ASUS B450 Plus TUF Gaming motherboard. I am aware that an older version CPU might have been required for a BIOS update, BUT MY Motherboard box says "AMD RYZEN 3000 Ready" on it.

I purchased these from a third party dealer in my City, and He told me that he was able to Install an operating system on my Computer and that it was working fine. However, when I tried to Reboot the PC at my home, The PC powers on for around 2 seconds, Shuts down and restarts perfectly fine on its own that and works normally but there's no display on the monitor (the monitor keeps asking me to check the signal HDMI cables again, which I've already done). It is also responding to my Keyboard commands when I press Alt+f4 in order to shut it down, BUT I GET NO DISPLAY ON MY MONITOR Through my graphics card.

I'd really appreciate anyone's efforts.
Thank you!

Feb 27, 2021
Hello,
Thank you so much for the reply. I've fixed the problem. My ASUS B450 TUF Plus Gaming motherboard was Ryzen 3000 ready out of the box, so there was no real issue with the system at all. Basically, I tried to use HDMI output from my GTX 960 graphics card, but for some reason it's not working. All I needed to do was to shut down my System, and Switch from HDMI to DVI-I and restart the PC and it has started working fine now.

Last edited:
Solution
Hello,
Thank you so much for the reply. I've fixed the problem. My ASUS B450 TUF Plus Gaming motherboard was Ryzen 3600 ready out of the box, so there was no real issue with the system at all. Basically, I tried to use HDMI output from my GTX 960 graphics card, but for some reason it's not working. All I needed to do was to shut down my System, and Switch from HDMI to DVI-I and restart the PC and it has started working fine now.
Great.

Reactions: Siddhant.S12

TRENDING THREADS