[SOLVED] Asus B450M PRO GAMING NO POWER

Mar 18, 2021
Hello I have an Asus B450M PRO GAMING mother board with a Ryzen 3 3200G. I just bought it recently and after using it for a few days, It wont power on any more.

I already check any possible errors from the other components but it's working fine. PSU is working, memory RAM is working, I don't have a GPU right now.

I also tried resetting the CMOS. at first this method worked but as the problem goes back and forth, this method wont work anymore. I already tried using different PSUs and MEMORY but it still wont work.

Specs
MB : Asus B450m pro.gaming
cpu: ryzen 3 3200g
Psu : cooler master mwe 550
ssd: Kingston 240gb
ram: tammuz 8gb

does anyone know how to fix this problem? thank you very much for your help

Solution
Then contact Asus for it they will help you if its under warranty.
And check if ram is seated properly because Asus has slot which require firm push to ram single side lock feature.
If you have other ryzen 3000 or 2000 processor of friend try that also or apu athlon to it.

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
which bios version installed.
dont overclock ram dont use DOCP.
Run on stock.
remove psu cable hold power button for few seconds remove ram.
then install ram in slot 2 only.
remove cmos battery install after some time load setup default update bios to 1607 or 2202.

Mar 18, 2021
which bios version installed.
dont overclock ram dont use DOCP.
Run on stock.
remove psu cable hold power button for few seconds remove ram.
then install ram in slot 2 only.
remove cmos battery install after some time load setup default update bios to 1607 or 2202.

I didn't overclock it yet and the bios settings is on the default settings. I updated the bios to 2202 recently when I was to make it work again through cmos resetting but the problem keeps on going back and even before I updated the bios, the problem was already happening frequently. Also the memory is on ram slot 2 as stated in the manual.

I cant even jumpstart the motherboard anymore

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Then contact Asus for it they will help you if its under warranty.
And check if ram is seated properly because Asus has slot which require firm push to ram single side lock feature.
If you have other ryzen 3000 or 2000 processor of friend try that also or apu athlon to it.

Solution