Question ASUS B550 F GAMING AND RYZEN 9 5900X RANDOM RESTART..!

Jul 16, 2021
Hello guys, i recently build my own pc, the specs are as following
Processor : Ryzen 9 5900x
MOBO : ASUS B550 f gaming (non wifi)
RAM : G Skill trident z 3200mhz ( 16 x2 )
Cooler : Silverstone PF240 AIO Cooler
SMPS : Cooler master mwe 850w v2 Gold Certified
Graphics card : Galax RTX 3060 12gb
SSD : 1tb samsung 970 evo plus
HDD : Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm
ABOUT THE ISSUE:
The pc was fine for first 8 hrs, after sometime the pc rebooted without any warning, so i planned to do something in bios, when i entered bios and checking the settings, the pc rebooted again (yes even in bios) there is no particular interval for reboot time, it happens randomly
One thing i noted is the 12 v reading in bios was fluctuating from 11v -12v, so i checked the smps with multimeter, strangely the 12v reading was fine in multimeter reading, every reading was fine in multimeter.
i dont know , where the problem lies, anyone please help me to solve this issue..!

Jul 16, 2021
Hello guys, i recently build my own pc, the specs are as following
Processor : Ryzen 9 5900x
MOBO : ASUS B550 f gaming (non wifi)
RAM : G Skill trident z 3200mhz ( 16 x2 )
Cooler : Silverstone PF240 AIO Cooler
SMPS : Cooler master mwe 850w v2 Gold Certified
Graphics card : Galax RTX 3060 12gb
SSD : 1tb samsung 970 evo plus
HDD : Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm
ABOUT THE ISSUE:
The pc was fine for first 8 hrs, after sometime the pc rebooted without any warning, so i planned to do something in bios, when i entered bios and checking the settings, the pc rebooted again (yes even in bios) there is no particular interval for reboot time, it happens randomly
One thing i noted is the 12 v reading in bios was fluctuating from 11v -12v, so i checked the smps with multimeter, strangely the 12v reading was fine in multimeter reading, every reading was fine in multimeter.
i dont know , here the problem lies, anyone please help me to solve this issue..!