Hi,

I would like to buy a bios chip for an A7V133 (ASUS) but I don't know
where to get it from. I e-mailed ASUS (UK) but had no reply from
them. Does anyone where to get ASUS bios chip from (UK)?
Thank you

Venom

www.badflash.com will save you.

"NZ" <nz039926@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like to buy a bios chip for an A7V133 (ASUS) but I don't know
> where to get it from. I e-mailed ASUS (UK) but had no reply from
> them. Does anyone where to get ASUS bios chip from (UK)?
> Thank you

"NZ" <nz039926@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I would like to buy a bios chip for an A7V133 (ASUS) but I don't know
> where to get it from. I e-mailed ASUS (UK) but had no reply from
> them. Does anyone where to get ASUS bios chip from (UK)?
> Thank you

You might find buying a complete secondhand board to be more cost effective:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=77177&item=6732099506&rd=1&ssPageName=WD4V

....... Hey, "buy the cat a gold-fish" upgrade to a A7V333 say.... :eek:)

I've just pulled one from my son's machine, It'll be going on eBay soon!

Pete

I can recommend http://www.flashbios.org/ for fast reliable service.
They are situated in The Netherlands.

NZ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to buy a bios chip for an A7V133 (ASUS) but I don't know
> where to get it from. I e-mailed ASUS (UK) but had no reply from
> them. Does anyone where to get ASUS bios chip from (UK)?
> Thank you

TRENDING THREADS