Question ASUS BM5275 memory problem

Mar 8, 2019
I have a Asus B5275 lga 1156, there's a weird memory problem were only one 2gb samsung PC3-10600U will work but when I installed a Team Group 4gb DDR3 1600 ROCKSOUL ( by itself) the computer can boot to bois but when I boot to Windows as soon as I see the loading screen the computer will restart, I got as far as seeing a blue screen which it said "Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA". I tried many different bios flash but to no avail, is there any recommendations?

PC: i5 650
R7 360
Xion-XON-310
cx450m psu
New Windows 10

Mar 8, 2019
Well often this particular "blue screen of death" problem is to do with your ram, so maybe pick up some cheap ram somewhere just to see if it's not your ram. If that doesn't work, there is information on how you can troubleshoot this particular problem in lots of detail here: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/how-to-fix-page-fault-error-windows-10,36234.html

I know it is the ram I wanted to see if the was another way, also why did it only work with Samsung ram?

Feb 20, 2019
I don't believe that the troubleshooting website I suggested earlier has anything to do with ram, and is more about more concealed and not easily accessed drivers. But it probably only worked with the Samsung ram as maybe the other two kits have had new drivers released, or maybe the pins could be bent. Or they could just be busted.

Mar 8, 2019
I don't believe that the troubleshooting website I suggested earlier has anything to do with ram, and is more about more concealed and not easily accessed drivers. But it probably only worked with the Samsung ram as maybe the other two kits have had new drivers released, or maybe the pins could be bent. Or they could just be busted.
I tried that troubleshooting website didn't work.

Mar 8, 2019
Well maybe the team group ram could simply not be functional, and just doesn't work.
Sadly no the ram is fine I have a couple of computers that if used with and it works, just wanna see if I could fix it, but by the looks of it is broken or something. Also I did try my other ram stick ranging from ecc ram to laptop ram (so-dimm to dimm adapters).