Question ASUS CMAX6000

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
I've been trying to find out what the problem is... the router says it's working correctly and so Spectrum, both blames the other side yet still I can't connect. Hard reset the router 4 times, reset again through the GUI. I'm trying to update the firmware but I don't know how, downloaded a program from the Asus website, ran it and it does nothing to update router firmware. Don't know what to do, I'm getting bald, like Asmondgold bald, meaning seriously balding lol... any help please

kanewolf

Titan
I've been trying to find out what the problem is... the router says it's working correctly and so Spectrum, both blames the other side yet still I can't connect. Hard reset the router 4 times, reset again through the GUI. I'm trying to update the firmware but I don't know how, downloaded a program from the Asus website, ran it and it does nothing to update router firmware. Don't know what to do, I'm getting bald, like Asmondgold bald, meaning seriously balding lol... any help please
Turn off both the router and modem for 30 min. Then turn on the modem and allow it to fully boot. THEN power up the router. It is possible that Spectrum has remembered the previous router and won't allow the new router's MAC address.

Status
Not open for further replies.