Asus Demonstrates White TUF Motherboard Prototypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duelix

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
Interesting color scheme. Would have liked to seen another color on there, but oh well. Glad to see that these have M2.0

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
That's a good looking setup, love the white cammo case to accent the MoBo... would love to have this set up in my office at home.

SessouXFX

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
Why don't they just make the MoBo colors customizable per customer? That way everyone would be happy with what they ordered.

I'm sorry, just texting out loud. Seems like a better idea anyways...

cryptz

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2004
Why don't they just make the MoBo colors customizable per customer? That way everyone would be happy with what they ordered.

I'm sorry, just texting out loud. Seems like a better idea anyways...
normally a different color scheme would require a different manufacturing process and would really affect cost. Though in this case i think most of that is just covers that they could probably sell after the fact as a kit in any color you want..

Patsy Rose

Reputable
Jun 12, 2014
White laptops will sell well, especially to women - and I know that sounds sexist but many women (and quite possibly many men) would like computers in something other than boring black, and if they can add pigment to the material, the more colours the better!
Only drawback with white or pale colours is that no matter how clean your hands, over time the keys get grubby.

Bloud Mai

Reputable
Jun 26, 2014
We have come full circle my old school white full tower ATX case can be revived from the basement. So glad now I didn't paint it in 92.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS