ASUS Desktop Computer Won’t Turn On.

Aug 8, 2018
I recently got a new desktop, but I can’t get it to turn on, I could at first, but I couldn’t get windows installed, so I got a new installation disc. Now I can’t get the desktop to turn on. There is a light on the motherboard that is flashing, but when I push the power button, nothing happens, and I can’t figure out what’s wrong.

Solution
if it a small green led. google the model of the mb in the case. most time that led is the power good led for the mb. it tells people if there good power going to the mb from the power supply. if it on and not blinking the power is good. some of the newer ones have more the none color now to tell if the power supply output is good. with your blinking i would try a test power supply.
if it a small green led. google the model of the mb in the case. most time that led is the power good led for the mb. it tells people if there good power going to the mb from the power supply. if it on and not blinking the power is good. some of the newer ones have more the none color now to tell if the power supply output is good. with your blinking i would try a test power supply.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS