ASUS Dual 1060 3GB vs MSI 1060 3GT OC

Pavel77212

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have got a dilemma betwee choosing videocard. In my region I have got these ones with the exactly same price:
ASUS Dual 1060 3GB (not overclocked) 1506/1708 MHz
MSI 1060 3GT OC 1544/1759 MHz
Which one is better, as you think, for overclocking and have better cooling?

P.S. Have not seen any comparison reviews in the internet and do not advice other cards please!
Thanks!

Solution
I looked at the gtx1060s a while back and the ASUS was quite a good "Budget friendly/Performance" gpu.

I'm unsure where you are getting your GPU from, but from my location (canada) I only have the OC editions from Asus. Look over it again and make sure?

That MSI card model is more of a BUDGET card, so it will perform well but it may fall short to the 30$ more expensive counterparts.

Eitherway, Either choice you will be happy with. Remember, you can always do an overclock by yourself on your GPU. So if you get the NON-OC asus, there is room to tweak it, just dont go crazy cuz warranty will be void.

gussrtk

Honorable
I looked at the gtx1060s a while back and the ASUS was quite a good "Budget friendly/Performance" gpu.

I'm unsure where you are getting your GPU from, but from my location (canada) I only have the OC editions from Asus. Look over it again and make sure?

That MSI card model is more of a BUDGET card, so it will perform well but it may fall short to the 30$ more expensive counterparts.

Eitherway, Either choice you will be happy with. Remember, you can always do an overclock by yourself on your GPU. So if you get the NON-OC asus, there is room to tweak it, just dont go crazy cuz warranty will be void.

Solution

Pavel77212

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017

Yes, I have checked EU and US have only OC edition of Asus. But in Russia I have found much cheaper variant of NON-OC version. I think it is not problem to make it OC version with soft, am I right? And even slighlty more tweak it.
So Asus version winning because of better counterparts vs MSI ones?:)

gussrtk

Honorable
Я просто говорю тебе, что MSI является более дешевой версией другой версии OC. Оно не может быть, как другие версии ОС
слабее, может быть. Asus вы все еще можете OC самостоятельно, и это надежный бренд