Question Asus EZ Tuning Wizard Mishap

Barbatum083

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2015
Greetings,
Today I decided to try, after minimal reading, to utilize the Asus wizard in bios. I ran the wizard and everything seemed fine, until I tried playing a game. When the game crashed, I got a bit worried and decided to go set things back to default in the bios. Upon restarting, I was greeted with a trying to repair your PC message, which ultimately fails. The automatic repair isn’t working, reset this pc fails, going back to a previous version fails, and system restore fails. I can’t even get safe mode to work. I’m a bit out of my depth now and unsure what to do. If any advice can be given, I’d appreciate it greatly. Thank you

Edit: I was able to boot up finally, but am still a bit concerned about something. When I reset the bios to the default settings, it changed the boot order. I recently put another SSD in my pc for storage, and that drive is listed twice in the boot order list. One of the two listings is named Windows Boot Manager, and is shown on this drive I just put in. The drive originally did have an installation of Windows 10 on it, but I formatted it once I got windows loaded up.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2019
have you tried unplugging all your drives, boot up to bios turn off and plug the drives back in?

Also never trust auto oc software, its always better to do it step by step by yourself.