Status
Not open for further replies.

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017
Hi i have a asus f553m but i startup then on woking 5 minutes gets bsod how to fix that problem ?

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017

hdd i have change but again bsod but ram i cant change i have try to many rams and trun on and stay black screen

Goutam_4

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
i cant understand ur english very well but do u mean to say that u have changed ur hdd no results? ram changed many times no result?
if that is the case check ur bootable drive maybe ur os is corrupted go to command prompt type sfc/scannow_ it may bring out some results or try whocrashed software it identifies if its hardware error sorftware error or device driver error or some mundane error.
If nothing works then contact a mechanic or service centre

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017

sorry for my bad english now i have changed the hdd but gets again bsod now i cant change the ram i have try to many rams and stay on black screen

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017

bro i formatted win 8 and 7 but gets bsod

Goutam_4

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
you do know the proper procedure to update bios right? sometimes bios upadtes cause tremendous stability issues u should be careful and have u tried win10? or try some linux distro to atleast boot up.See if that helps

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017

i dont like linux or ubuntu my bsod code is :whea uncorrectable error

jr9

Estimable
If you are getting whea uncorrectable error uncorrectable errors on a fresh install of different versions of Windows, that generally indicates a hardware problem. If you have a hardware problem, you will get crashes even in Linux.

I would run MEMTEST86 from a portable bootable flash drive (it's part of Ultimate Boot CD) and let it do a couple passes over night. If any errors come up, you have bad RAM and that can be replaced.

If no errors come up, I would scan the HDD for bad sectors using HDAT2, also part of Ultimate Boot CD.

If no HDD or RAM errors, you would be looking at either the CPU or motherboard dying. If that is the case, I would recommend just replacing the laptop altogether as it may not be worth it to fix this older model. Motherboard replacement in laptops is difficult and costly. The whole thing would roughly cost half as much as a newer better model.

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017
i have tested my ram and show me 0 errors and my hdd 0 errors now im using chrome os

jr9

Estimable
If you are 100% sure the RAM and HDD are fine (MEMTEST and HDAT2 or a sector scanne), I would try a Windows refresh or reset installation.

If that doesn't help, I would replace the laptop personally. You cant remove the CPU on that model I believe and a motherboard replacement on a laptop that age wouldn't really be worth it.

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017

i have find the problem ram is ok and hdd is ok cpu is the all problem of bsod

jr9

Estimable
- Overheating can also can this BSOD as well as bad BIOS settings. Recommend resetting the BIOS to default and making sure the unit is on a flat surface. If you know how to, remounting the CPU cooler may be a good idea. whea uncorrectable error is generally a BSOD caused by the CPU. If the CPU is dying yours cannot be removed on that laptop model.

- Try booting in safe mode and see if it crashes there as well.

- If you didn't run MEMTEST86 for at least 2 passes you could have problems with your RAM. If you were not able to get another RAM module working then you have no way of knowing if it's the RAM without doing that or running MEMTEST86 from a CD/DVD/USB. If you get a black screen with new RAM installed then it either isn't installed fully or is incompatible.

Zm09

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017
i fix it the problem and is very esay

Status
Not open for further replies.