Question Asus F5SL: "weird" motherboard

ferguson1951

Honorable
Feb 19, 2017
Greetings.
The card works intermittently.
I attach an external monitor. Few times I see something (an entire screen of writings entitled American Megatrends) on video but most of the time I don't see anything.
The times I see them I recognize them because near the VGA connector of the monitor, green LEDs light up quickly and sounds are heard.
This after trying several RAMs. Because the other thing that happens to me is that with some RAM you can not turn off the card by pressing the power button and instead other times, with other RAM, you can.
Nothing like this has ever happened to me.
What can it be?
The fan goes. And you hear, at startup, the noise of the DVD reader.
Thank you very much and best regards

ferguson1951

Honorable
Feb 19, 2017
Greetings.
The card works intermittently.
I attach an external monitor. Few times I see something (an entire screen of writings entitled American Megatrends) on video but most of the time I don't see anything.
The times I see them I recognize them because near the VGA connector of the monitor, green LEDs light up quickly and sounds are heard.
This after trying several RAMs. Because the other thing that happens to me is that with some RAM you can not turn off the card by pressing the power button and instead other times, with other RAM, you can.
Nothing like this has ever happened to me.
What can it be?
The fan goes. And you hear, at startup, the noise of the DVD reader.
Thank you very much and best regards