[SOLVED] Asus Formula VIII X570 Watercooling

Dec 23, 2020
Hi i need help please... I have Asus Formula VIII X570 and i want to watercoolit...

i have Alphacool eisbaer expandable AIO setup is 420 rad on the front and 360 Rad on the top with pipes are turned to the left....now can someone please tell me in what direction i need to put pipes to a motherboard ...i dont want to mess up something....thanks in advance...

Solution
Hi i need help please... I have Asus Formula VIII X570 and i want to watercoolit...

i have Alphacool eisbaer expandable AIO setup is 420 rad on the front and 360 Rad on the top with pipes are turned to the left....now can someone please tell me in what direction i need to put pipes to a motherboard ...i dont want to mess up something....thanks in advance...

Pipes don' t go to MB. If you have only one pump connect them in series, From pump first to front rad which is set to intake than other pipe to second rad set to exhaust and it's other pipe back to pump+s intake.

Pipes don' t go to MB. If you have only one pump connect them in series, From pump first to front rad which is set to intake than other pipe to second rad set to exhaust and it's other pipe back to pump+s intake.

Solution