Asus FX 5700 TD SmartDoc

When I install SmartDoc I do not get the card monitor software only the
overclocking software. Any suggestions?

"waZZZy" <wazzzy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I install SmartDoc I do not get the card monitor software only the
> overclocking software. Any suggestions?

I have the same card, just installed reference drivers, the temperate
monitor is in the NVIDIA control panel.

Yes I have the same but just wondering why the SmartDoc Ver 3 won't install.

> Yes I have the same but just wondering why the SmartDoc Ver 3 won't
install.

I never used it.