ASUS G750jm Fan Software, Cant Turn On Fans Anymore?

Chance Wellman

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016
Okay sorry in advance if i put this in the wrong area but this seems to be the best place for it.

Anyway, About a month ago my computer took a dump with its HDD and long story short i ended up creating a media and just reinstalling on a new drive (Click Here For Story) And i had to reinstall some drivers, Well i noticed after doing all this that my little software that came with the computer isn't there anymore, It used to pop up to the left of the Clock down in the Right corner and I'd right click and click open, and bam, If my computer was plugged into the wall then i was able to enable 'Overclocking' and also turn on my fans, Manually. But it no longer shows up. and i need them fans a lot of the time xD

Any help will be helpful, Please view the link for any information in case i answered it already on the other post... Thanks in advance!

Solution
If you changed your HDD than nothing is left on it and that "little software that came with the computer" came from computer's manufacturer. See if you can get it from it's site.

Chance Wellman

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016

Yes, I understand that sorry I should have made that clear, My bad, What I mean is I can't FIND the software anymore, Not just that I cant find it on my computer, but I cant find it on the internet either...