Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti Dragon Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

25gtt

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
haahah love it, so china gets "dragon" edition
Does that mean US gets "Bald Eagle" edition?
us aussies must then get the "Kangaroo" or "koala" edition yeah?

marketing at its finest ;-)

echondo

Honorable
May 29, 2012
Reminds me of the MSI cards and motherboards with the Dragon images and advertised as gaming series hardware...and why is this ASUS card blue and why is the MSI stuff red? Shouldn't it be the other way? :p

FloKid

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
[citation][nom]25gtt[/nom]haahah love it, so china gets "dragon" editionDoes that mean US gets "Bald Eagle" edition?us aussies must then get the "Kangaroo" or "koala" edition yeah?marketing at its finest ;-)[/citation]
I'd travel to Australia just to get the Koala edition : )

CheesyHotDogPuff

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
[citation][nom]25gtt[/nom]haahah love it, so china gets "dragon" editionDoes that mean US gets "Bald Eagle" edition?us aussies must then get the "Kangaroo" or "koala" edition yeah?marketing at its finest ;-)[/citation]
And us Canadians get beaver edition!

I live in the U.S., but I would love a Koala Edition of something in my P.C.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]ipwn3r456[/nom]Why China region only? Are you serious?[/citation]
Well, for a change the US doesn't get something. :p

On the other hand, i clicked on this article because i thought this card would look something like those Lightning ones. :|

hooy

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2010
[citation][nom]echondo[/nom]Reminds me of the MSI cards and motherboards with the Dragon images and advertised as gaming series hardware...and why is this ASUS card blue and why is the MSI stuff red? Shouldn't it be the other way?[/citation]

You wouldn't believe how well these stereotypical monikers are sold over in China. There are literally dragon versions of BMWs selling like hot cakes over there at huge taxed up prices, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.