Question ASUS GL504GW-Ds74 Nvidia Geforce Experience and Nvidia Control panel not working

Ribrub12000

Honorable
Aug 27, 2014
Hello there! I have a ASUS gl504gw-ds74 with a 2070 and 32 gigs of ram. I had bought it with 16gb of ram and updated to 32 a few months back and had no problems.
recently about a month or so ago I updated my windows, I haven't been able to open Nvidia Control Panel at all and when I go to update my GeForce Experience driver, it goes to update, goes through the stuff then when it finishes it still tells me to update and I Notice I can't click on my games to see them nor optimize them. I have deleted my ASUS Rog software as well just in case its causing anything and yet nothing, my graphics card isn't being used when i game and i also do video editing on adobe premiere, I initially had the Studio AND the GameReady Drivers going but now nothing.

any and all help is incredibly helpful and i thank you all in advance! (any other info i can find please let me know i wrote down everything ive remembered.

Laptop Specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz, 32Gb Ram, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 21H1
Installed on ‎2/‎24/‎2021
OS build 19043.1055
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

I also have the same issue. The firmware update failed in between and now the bios is corrupted.

If it was a gpu in pc, we can download n flash the bios. For laptops, we kinda have to ask asus in ROG forums or call the customer support for a new bios flash.

Restoring an already corrupted bios is not gonna solve this n AFAIK laptop gpu doesn't have a secondary bios ready like desktop gpu :(

Is there a way to make nvidia or windows call for a new bios update so that it gets updated automatically?