[SOLVED] Asus GL752V Resale Price?

Fatpcsnat

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
I need help with some approximating a good and fair value for me to sell my old Asus ROG GL752V.

The only problems with the computer is a small nick in the screen that is barely noticable while playing, and a slightly unresponsive C key.

If you need any more information about it please ask me, as id like to sell this laptop to purchase a new PC.

This will be hard as it would be whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I tried to find some but could not find any used online. The new looks to be $2200ish. PCs and components tend to devalue quite a bit and considering that has much older hardware (2 gens old now) I would say it would probably drop by at least half if not more.

Solution

Fatpcsnat

Prominent
Feb 22, 2019
I saw this on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01578ZK9A/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all
$1,199.77 Refurbished

Being refurb it would be "as good as new" so if you have a dodgy C key (may just need cleaning) and a mark in the screen, you could be looking at $700 maybe. No one wants to buy a keyboad that is intermittent. I am sure you can take the key off and clean it out.
The screen I think people can live with.
Problem is, I have taken of the key and cleaned around it to no avail, and it would cost more to fix it then is worth it. However, everything inside the computer is completely intact and in best condition, as its never been tampered with.