Question asus grid not allowing drivers and tools download

Keep it to 1 thread
hello everyone im having a issue with downloading drivers and tools for my asus rog strix Gaming-F using asus grid beta.

Asus rog strix gaming-f
ryzen 5 3600x
rtx 2070 ssc
wifi card
750w psu bronze
geil evo x II 2x8 (16gb)
120gb m.2
1tb m.2
1tb hdd
rgb kit
liquid cooler

I have no problems, do you have latest windows version up to date ?
i actually do not right now, I'm trying to figure out how to set my pc to basically my original, i had a fx-8350 be liquid cooled clocked at 4.6GHz stable, 32gb ddr3 (2x16gb), rx 580 8gb oc'd dual fan edition, and 750w gold rated evga psu, it had a few extra like sound card, and WI-Fi card "things like that. However even after removing stalk thermal paste "after trying to boot using that" i applied artic silver 5 to the cpu and reseated the stalk cooler, Bios and core temp report idle temps still at 45c with boost and everything else turned off so it's running stalk speeds. So i have ordered a liquid cooler for my ryzen 5 3600x and hope this will help a little bit on temps. Thing that sucks is i can't even harldy do anything with the pc as is right now anyways, it was built to be the new streaming/gaming device in the living room however wife no longer is on board with that. so i had to bring it out to my "Man Cave". Which sadly has no internet wi-fi or Ethernet I'm out in the garage About 250ft from the router and can't find any good cheap wifi extenders that reach that far "THAT WORK WELL WITH GAMING" not just streaming videos. if anyone has any recommendations in the $50-80 dollar range that would be awesome

i actually do not right now, I'm trying to figure out how to set my pc to basically my original, i had a fx-8350 be liquid cooled clocked at 4.6GHz stable, 32gb ddr3 (2x16gb), rx 580 8gb oc'd dual fan edition, and 750w gold rated evga psu, it had a few extra like sound card, and WI-Fi card "things like that. However even after removing stalk thermal paste "after trying to boot using that" i applied artic silver 5 to the cpu and reseated the stalk cooler, Bios and core temp report idle temps still at 45c with boost and everything else turned off so it's running stalk speeds. So i have ordered a liquid cooler for my ryzen 5 3600x and hope this will help a little bit on temps. Thing that sucks is i can't even harldy do anything with the pc as is right now anyways, it was built to be the new streaming/gaming device in the living room however wife no longer is on board with that. so i had to bring it out to my "Man Cave". Which sadly has no internet wi-fi or Ethernet I'm out in the garage About 250ft from the router and can't find any good cheap wifi extenders that reach that far "THAT WORK WELL WITH GAMING" not just streaming videos. if anyone has any recommendations in the $50-80 dollar range that would be awesome
Grid also relays on internet. Can't you find somebody to download proper drivers for you ? Put then on a USB and install from there.

Hello everyone, i have a asus rog strix b450-f gaming however asus grid beta refuses to respond even after fully updating windows asus grid tools and driver install will allow me to selecet what i want however the download and install button in the bootom right corner stays greyed out and wont let me do anything.

Hello everyone, i have a asus rog strix b450-f gaming however asus grid beta refuses to respond even after fully updating windows asus grid tools and driver install will allow me to selecet what i want however the download and install button in the bootom right corner stays greyed out and wont let me do anything.
so update i just tried to uninstall and reinstall however now there is no driver and tools option period