Nov 25, 2020
asus gtx 750 ti oc from aliexpress black screen
--
I have a problem and I bought a GTX 750 Ti OC ASUS graphics card with one fan and it does not need wires, just connect to the computer and connect the screen, but when I turned on the device it worked normally, but there were blurred pink lines on the screen. I thought it needed an update, but the device closed in my face When I turned it on, it was normal, but before the word hello came, the screen became black and did not work and became turned on and off, it works and stops I do not know what to do and this is the link from which I bought a graphics card

can any one help me

Nov 25, 2020
{i3-540} {intel hd graphics clarkdale} {4 ram} {MB: DH55TC INTEL}

psu atx-500

When I turn on the device it works fine, but before I get to the Windows login I get a black screen

why ?

Nov 25, 2020
The computer works well and I am now talking to you, but when I put the screen card it does not work just before logging in it shuts down and restarts again and again

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I'm not 100% sure of what BIOS came on that card, some of the 750ti's come with a switch to toggle from UEFI to Legacy, some came with a BIOS version that supported both, and some just UEFI. Been a long time since I have messed with those cards.

Your motherboard does not support UEFI BIOS so if the card only works in UEFI it will not work with your motherboard as it does not support UEFI only Legacy.

EDIT their a chance that you just got a bad card, I looked for the PCI=E voltage on the motherboard but could also not find that, some boards don't have the normal 75 Watt slot but limit the power to it.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2020
How i can change uefi to legacy i can't found i have dh55tc intel old 10 years man the gpu working but before login windows black screen and restart the windows automatic why but if i Removed gtx the windows 10 working why man help me plz man plz