faizan.romel

Commendable
Nov 27, 2017
PC Specs:-
MotherBoard:- ASUS H81M-E
RAM:- Crucial (4GBX2) DDR3 1600 Mhz
GPU:- Saphere Nitro Rx 570 4GB
PSU:- Cooler Master 500W

So, I purchased Rx 570 4GB from market. When I installed it in my PC. System boots up but there is no display. GPU Fans are not spinning.
I tried everything.
I updated BIOS.
Re installed Windows.
Re-set CMOs.
I tested GPU on other system it works fine.
Then I tried resetting Jumper GPU got detected for sometimes but when I turned my system shut down and reboot it went black as usual.
Need Suggestions Please.

PC Specs:-
MotherBoard:- ASUS H81M-E
RAM:- Crucial (4GBX2) DDR3 1600 Mhz
GPU:- Saphere Nitro Rx 570 4GB
PSU:- Cooler Master 500W

So, I purchased Rx 570 4GB from market. When I installed it in my PC. System boots up but there is no display. GPU Fans are not spinning.
I tried everything.
I updated BIOS.
Re installed Windows.
Re-set CMOs.
I tested GPU on other system it works fine.
Then I tried resetting Jumper GPU got detected for sometimes but when I turned my system shut down and reboot it went black as usual.
Need Suggestions Please.

What exactly is the PSU you're using... I need the model, you can find it on the PSU label.

Did you try to swap the power supply from the working system to yours?

faizan.romel

Commendable
Nov 27, 2017
What exactly is the PSU you're using... I need the model, you can find it on the PSU label.

PSU CoolerMaster :- RS-500-PCAR-D3

Yeah... that's a really low quality power supply. It is in fact only a 432W unit, because of the combined 36A on the +12V1 and +12V2 rails.

It's an older design too(group regulated unit)... from 4th gen or newer intel CPUs these types of PSUs are not recommended, due to the addition of certain sleep states.

You should try a known working PSU with the new RX 570 if available.

faizan.romel

Commendable
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah... that's a really low quality power supply. It is in fact only a 432W unit, because of the combined 36A on the +12V1 and +12V2 rails.

It's an older design too(group regulated unit)... from 4th gen or newer intel CPUs these types of PSUs are not recommended, due to the addition of certain sleep states.

You should try a known working PSU with the new RX 570 if available.
Update:
I tried changing PSU it didn't work. I switched off CSM mode from BIOS it got detected and worked as long as system is on. When I turn off system for few hours, everything went black as usual.

Now. When I boot up system GPU led lights turns on but fans are not spinning. system is having 1 long and 3 short beeps.

I tested my old Gpu NViDIA Gtx 660. It works well on Mobo.