Asus HD7950 No signal issue

erenyagmur

Reputable
Apr 23, 2014
Well I was playing LOL and suddenly the screen turned red,but I could hear the voices and I knew the computer wasn't frozen.So I restarted the computer and after about an hour strange pattern of white dots appeared on the screen,again the game was running inthe background.I thought I needed another restart,but when I restarted the computer there was no signal from my graphics card.The fans are spinning and my mouse,keyboard all of them are lit up.I checked the cables,I tried the hdmi port but it didn't make a difference.Can someone offer me a fix please?(btw I am using the stock power supply that came in the case)

My setup:
Cpu: AMD FX6300 3.5 Ghz
Case:Thermaltake Commander 700w
Ram:6gb(I dont know the exact brand but I can check it out if you guys need me to)
Motherboard:gigabyte ga970ads3 am3+

Solution
I think that you'll have to try with another gpu to see if that works.If it also doesn't could it be the psu or maybe drivers crashing,but for now do i think that the gpu isn't working properly.

Can you tell us also which psu you have=make/model/wattage.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
I think that you'll have to try with another gpu to see if that works.If it also doesn't could it be the psu or maybe drivers crashing,but for now do i think that the gpu isn't working properly.

Can you tell us also which psu you have=make/model/wattage.

Solution