Asus Input Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixicandy

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015
http://
^(click the above link for photo)
I have an Asus model x205T and recently something happened. When I put in my Asus charger , the orange light wasn't working at all. Then I noticed the part where you insert the charger in the ASUS computer. The little gold things that send electrical waves in your input to charge the computer was all bent , as you can see in the image. Please help. Or if it can't be fixed, how much do you think I'll have to pay to fix this problem, and what is it called when you have this situation?

Solution
Hi,

The only solution I can give you about this concern is to try to straighten those pins out without breaking them. And about your question if it can be replaced, yes it can be replaced but it's going to be the whole motherboard because as far as I know it's part of it soldered into the motherboard.
Hi,

The only solution I can give you about this concern is to try to straighten those pins out without breaking them. And about your question if it can be replaced, yes it can be replaced but it's going to be the whole motherboard because as far as I know it's part of it soldered into the motherboard.

Solution

Pixicandy

Reputable
Aug 29, 2015
OK, I'll just call in the place, that would suck if it's the whole motherboard...honestly. By any chance what's the price of a whole new motherboard ,generally speaking..

Status
Not open for further replies.