Question ASUS Laptop asks for Boot Device Every time!

May 27, 2019
Recently I am facing this issue. Whenever I turn my laptop on it asks for boot device even though only Windows 10 is installed. I tried resetting the bios, reinstalling Windows completely. Even I downgraded my bios and upgraded my bios again still it appears & along with that I am facing issues in Windows as well. My Laptop won't sleep until I close my lid, or else it turns back on within a few secs. This issue came along with this boot device selection problem.

It says " Please Select boot device : "
and below there is " Windows Boot Manager
Enter Setup "

Really Looking forward for any help. Thank You

May 27, 2019
Go to the computer BIOS and see the boot sequence set - the system hard disk should be set as the First boot device. If it's not so, set the correct order and save the settings. Also the question is: are the time and date reset every time the computer is turned on or, for example, just go wrong?

Reactions: ViBro.Official
May 27, 2019
Thank You for replying. No, the date and time are fine and even boot sequence is totally fine my HDD is at the first and no other boot option is there.....

May 27, 2019
I could recommend you to reinstall windows for not having difficulty with the command line, but since I don’t know all your settings and specifications, a big problem can arise after that - the computer can give an error when it is turned on. I also changed the configuration settings in general in such case, but I really don't know if it will help you...

Reactions: ViBro.Official

ASK THE COMMUNITY