May 27, 2019
Recently I am facing this issue. Whenever I turn my laptop on it asks for boot device even though only Windows 10 is installed. I tried resetting the bios, reinstalling Windows completely. Even I downgraded my bios and upgraded my bios again still it appears & along with that I am facing issues in Windows as well. My Laptop won't sleep until I close my lid, or else it turns back on within a few secs. This issue came along with this boot device selection problem.

It says " Please Select boot device : "
and below there is " Windows Boot Manager
Enter Setup "

Really Looking forward for any help. Thank You

May 27, 2019
Go to the computer BIOS and see the boot sequence set - the system hard disk should be set as the First boot device. If it's not so, set the correct order and save the settings. Also the question is: are the time and date reset every time the computer is turned on or, for example, just go wrong?

Reactions: ViBro.Official
May 27, 2019
I could recommend you to reinstall windows for not having difficulty with the command line, but since I don’t know all your settings and specifications, a big problem can arise after that - the computer can give an error when it is turned on. I also changed the configuration settings in general in such case, but I really don't know if it will help you...

Reactions: ViBro.Official
Sep 21, 2020
Hey, I had this exact problem with my Asus laptop. I thought it was a botched windows update but that was not the issue.
I don't know why but after I updated my display drivers (Nvidia), this issue was completely resolved. I cannot relate the laptop issue with the display drivers but that was the only update I did and it fixed the issue for me.
Just posting this in case it works.