Question Asus laptop boots up, no display and fans running at max

May 27, 2019
Hey guys so about a month ago I was gaming on my laptop when it suddenly shut down. I tried to turn it on and nothing would boot up. Wouldn’t charge or anything. I took it to a couple shops and they told me most likely it was the motherboard. After inspection I found the piece that burnt out so I removed the motherboard and ordered a new exact one. I just installed the new motherboard and now it turns on and charges but I still have no display and worse as soon as I press the power button the fans are running at max and won’t stop until I power off. Also when it turns on the power light led goes from orange (charging) to white while still plugged in and the battery led is flashing green. I’m not sure if it’s still the motherboard or the battery or even faulty ram for that matter. If anyone has any idea let me know please!
Specs:
Asus gl702vm-db71
Intel i7-6700k
Gtx 1060
16gb ram 1tb hard drive

May 27, 2019
Yeah I couldn’t get to that part lol. But I did reseat the ram 3-4 times, the computer works off the adapter and holds a charge, I removed the battery and held the power button for 30 and sixty seconds, I just don’t know anymore