Question Asus Laptop makes a buzzing noise when I open a game

Nov 5, 2021
I have an Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 G733QSA with an AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX CPU and GeForce RTX™ 3080 GPU. Here's a link for more info about the laptop (Asus strix SCAR G17 Q733QSA)
The problem that I have is that whenever I open a game this high pitch buzzing like noise appears and doesn't dissapear until I close the game or I pause it, the frecuency of the sound also varies when I look around on a game. I heard that coil whine could be the cause of this, however I'm not sure because all the noises that I heard are a little different. Is there a way to solve this noise?

This is the sound

Lutfij

Titan
TO me it sounds like a fan blade brushing up against the inside of the laptop's chassis though since I've seem some people repair recent model Asus laptops for being unable to start, I'm going to suspect that a power delivery area is what's buzzing...no that's not coil whine, that sounds more like an arc in electricity kind of buzzing happening.

I'd advise on contacting the seller of the laptop as well as Asus to keep them in the loop on the matter and if they think it's possible to initiate an RMA.

Nov 5, 2021
I forgot to say that I already tested the fans by disableling and running a game without them for a few minutes, but the noise still persists. I also contacted Asus and they told me to go to their office, sadly is almost impossible for me go there or even return it even tho I still have the waranty (I have been using it for around 2 months), that's because I'm like 4000km away from the closest office (I live in a island). I want to know if the laptop will persist until I travel because beyond the noise that makes, it works perfectly. I think if it were the power delivery area I would hear it when I'm not running a game, but that's not the case, that's why I think is the gpu when it's on high usage, also because the noise comes from the center of the laptop, below the U on the keyboard, more or less where the gpu is. The noise is similar to this video of someone with the scar 15 ROG SCAR 15 2021 5800H + 3070 coil whine - anyone else experiencing this?