ASUS LAPTOP NOT RESPONDING and FREEZE

sadi d

Reputable
Jun 30, 2014
Please help me with my ASUS laptop. I have been sitting the whole day trying to fix it but nothing happens. I just installed a trial version of ESET antivirus and windows update in firewall when it suddenly stopped responding. I waited for an hour then I decided to hold down the power button to turn it off. I opened it after a few minutes then after the start up, I tried opening a program I clicked Skype. However after a few minutes, it did not open. So I tried clicking another program, but nothing happens. Then I pressd the windows button beside the alt button, but it didn't open. Until when I tried clicking another program, the program wasn't clickable and the cursor started spinning.

I dont know what to do now. I tried turning it off again and opened it but the same thing happens. Im not good at computers so please help me.

sadi d

Reputable
Jun 30, 2014

But the battery is not removable in my ASUS laptop. How do I do it? Thanks so much

760Lakiaha

Reputable
Jan 17, 2015

chattie

Reputable
Dec 6, 2015
I have the same problem. I just installed ESET antivirus in my laptop and it starts to not respond. I've tried to end the installation but still the laptop freezes. Its been going on for almost an hour now. I'm freaking out! I can't pull the battery out cause its built in and pressing the power button doesn't work. What should I do? HELPPPP!!!!!!