Question ASUS Laptop Not Starting

Oct 26, 2020
Model:
ASUS 753v

Yesterday it didnt start. After battery removal and power reset it started working again flawlessly. (Albeit my login PIN didnt work anymore so I had to create a new PIN to be able to log in

Last night I shut the laptop off to go to bed and this morning its not starting up again.

I tried removing the battery and power resetting but it doesnt work.

When I press the power button the power button lights up for half a second and that's all that happens.

Adapter seems to work since a light shines when I plug it in and when I plug it in

I have tried booting without battery after resetting, booting with just battery (this was how I got it started yesterday)

I tried removing the motherboard to grt access to the CMOS battery but one screw is in bad shape and I cant grt it off so im not able to remove the CMOS battery.

Ive heard about two pins I can short with a screwdriver to clear the CMOS that should be available without removing the motherboard but I just cant find them.

How do I get this baby up and running again?

Oct 26, 2020
Update:
Aftee not touching the laptop for hours I tried the power button again and this time the power button lit up and stayed lit (no sounds made)

Seemed promising so I did the battery removal power reset again.

First start-up try after that it went back to "normal" just blinking once and nothing more.

But then I tried it again and it started up, but got stuck at the Asus loading "page".

Tried more after that but not been able to replicate it. Felt like I was a tiny bit away from getting it to run again which would be been great

Also why can't I find this thread anywhere in the forum? I had to Google for it to find it

Update 2:
When the power button blinks at the same time the front lights with the air plane and stuff blinks too. And if I leave it the power button stops blinking and stays lit and the air plane light is lit (and the light bulb/battery depending on if I have the A.C. connected