[SOLVED] Asus laptop stuck in asus logo

Jun 6, 2021
I cant boot my laptop to windows, and when i check my bios it sometimes show up my m.2 ssd and sometime not, also the boot priority is empty so there is no boot option, this happen last night when i shut down my pc and have my dinner, after i turn it on again it wont booting

i wonder if someone can help me thanks.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your SSD in your laptop? Model for your Asus laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. If you can get into BIOS, can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? How old is the laptop in question? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10? If so, check and see what version you're on if you're able to get into OS GUI. That being said, it's a good idea to backup all critical content from SSD and see if reinstalling the OS helps alleviate the issue.

If you are indeed on Windows 10, use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate your bootable USB installer on a 16GB pen drive.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your SSD in your laptop? Model for your Asus laptop? An SKU will help us two fold. If you can get into BIOS, can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? How old is the laptop in question? I'm assuming you're on Windows 10? If so, check and see what version you're on if you're able to get into OS GUI. That being said, it's a good idea to backup all critical content from SSD and see if reinstalling the OS helps alleviate the issue.

If you are indeed on Windows 10, use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate your bootable USB installer on a 16GB pen drive.

Solution