Question asus laptop suddenly turns off

Dec 14, 2020
hello,i have a asus x555lj with 4gb ram,i5 5200u,gt920m, and a internal hd graphics,few months ago i tried to clean the motherboard from dusts with a powerful hairdryer and when i wanted to turn it on the cpu fan didn't start spinning and i mess around with it and turned it on,after a while laptop turned off and never turned on again i toke it to a system fixer and it worked for a while but same thing happened so i fixed it again but today it suddenly turns off while working with it and it won't turn on normally but if i mess with it , it will turn on,the fixer said dvd rom was faulty and he toke it off but its still broken,the battery drains quickly when using without plugging in and the cpu fan sometimes makes huge sound,so i wanted to know if the battery or dvd rom driver or cpu fan is causing this problem or a bios thing maybe? sorry for bad english grammer, any help will be appreciated,thanks

hello,i have a asus x555lj with 4gb ram,i5 5200u,gt920m, and a internal hd graphics,few months ago i tried to clean the motherboard from dusts with a powerful hairdryer and when i wanted to turn it on the cpu fan didn't start spinning and i mess around with it and turned it on,after a while laptop turned off and never turned on again i toke it to a system fixer and it worked for a while but same thing happened so i fixed it again but today it suddenly turns off while working with it and it won't turn on normally but if i mess with it , it will turn on,the fixer said dvd rom was faulty and he toke it off but its still broken,the battery drains quickly when using without plugging in and the cpu fan sometimes makes huge sound,so i wanted to know if the battery or dvd rom driver or cpu fan is causing this problem or a bios thing maybe? sorry for bad english grammer, any help will be appreciated,thanks
Did you make sure the heat was off on the hair dryer? Or was the heat on the hole time you may have fried it if not.

TRENDING THREADS