Question Asus Maximus Hero XI Wifi-AC disconnects randomly.

Jul 11, 2019
Hey everyone,

I've had this motherboard for about 9 months and the problems come and go away all the time, but it's recently got to an annoying point. I will just be playing games and everything disconnect's from the internet. It literally takes me 0.5 seconds to connect back to my network with windows 10 network setting. It's for sure not my internet because my speeds are pretty damn good plus I only get disconnected randomly on my pc. Any help? It's really damn annoying

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero (Wifi-AC)
Windows 10 Home
850W PSU

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1560910

Strange i just built a new system with that boar and im having the same issue. Its like the wifi just goes dead and im still connected to the router which is even stranger

Jul 11, 2019
Strange i just built a new system with that boar and im having the same issue. Its like the wifi just goes dead and im still connected to the router which is even stranger

I'm still having this issue, unfortunately. I actually installed some new drivers for the WiFi-AC and other network-related drivers this morning. I'm not sure if its windows related or the mobo just being iffy. It's really starting to bother me tho. I've tried multiple things including talking to people on PCMR. Please let me know if you find a solution.

D

Deleted member 1560910

Im think might just be a wifi card thats not very reliable. I moved my router to test my theory. I will report back

For some reason the first two wifi drivers on the Asus web site i couldnt get them to install. This isnt the first time i had a issue with a wifi card. I would of liked to see a palce on the motherbaord to be able to replace the card via m.2. Even HP OMEN has a replaceable wifi card smh

Jul 11, 2019
Im think might just be a wifi card thats not very reliable. I moved my router to test my theory. I will report back

For some reason the first two wifi drivers on the Asus web site i couldnt get them to install. This isnt the first time i had a issue with a wifi card. I would of liked to see a palce on the motherbaord to be able to replace the card via m.2. Even HP OMEN has a replaceable wifi card smh

Okay sweet! Just update me please haha