ASUS Maximus viii extreme

Oct 6, 2018
Im struggling to find a case that my motherboard (asus maximus viii extreme) will fit into as its a E-ATX , the one i bought i ended up having to cut a lip away to allow the board to fit in width ways (near the ssd mount) which has taken the strenght/support out of it

also after a recent purchase of a Corsair h115i pro i cannot fit this into my Cit Blaze case so require a new case max budget around £100 ideally and would like a side window i also need to allow a HX1000I PSU to fit as i had to modify my case for that too.

Thanks

Oct 6, 2018

the problem is that majority of them raise up towards the ssd which stops my motherboard from sitting flush so i need a flat mount plate all the way across and the ones you have pasted links too are well out my budget as mentioned before only want to ideally spend around £100

Oct 6, 2018

They all say "site cannot be reached"

Thats weird but anyway-Just go to newegg, change the region to UK (I'm guessing you're in the UK since you mentioned 100 quid as a budget) and under cases set the criteria on the left as "motherboard compatibility E-ATX". Sort by price and you can get a rough idea of your choices. Just beware that some cases' Eatx compatibility comes with strings attached such as certain width and not being able to use the rubber grommets.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS