[SOLVED] Asus mobo stucked on logo

Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys so I was trying to do a new build and I had troubles getting windows installed, I tried three times to install it but it got stucked on the windows logo everytime. Then I tried to access BIOS to check everything and press the load default settings option. After I did that the problem appeared. Even if I pressed del or f2 (as the asus screen says) nothing happened , tried with two different keyboards. Also tried each ram stick by separate, another spare G skill trident z 8Gb 3600 mhz that I had around and nothing happened.
Got the cmos battery out for about 5 mins and short circuited the clear cmos pins too.

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-PSU Giagbyte 750W Gold plus
-Ram G Skill Ripjaws v 2x8 Gb 3600 Mhz
-GPU 3080 EVGA FTW3
-SSD 240GB Crucial BX500
-HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 Tb 7200 Rpm
-Case Gamemax Panda Black

Hey guys so I was trying to do a new build and I had troubles getting windows installed, I tried three times to install it but it got stucked on the windows logo everytime. Then I tried to access BIOS to check everything and press the load default settings option. After I did that the problem appeared. Even if I pressed del or f2 (as the asus screen says) nothing happened , tried with two different keyboards. Also tried each ram stick by separate, another spare G skill trident z 8Gb 3600 mhz that I had around and nothing happened.
Got the cmos battery out for about 5 mins and short circuited the clear cmos pins too.

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-GPU 3080 EVGA FTW3
-SSD 240GB Crucial BX500
Are all drives hdd/ssd's sata? If so unplug both from mobo. If it allows you into bios from there power off pc and plug in just the ssd the try booting from there

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-GPU 3080 EVGA FTW3
-SSD 240GB Crucial BX500
Are all drives hdd/ssd's sata? If so unplug both from mobo. If it allows you into bios from there power off pc and plug in just the ssd the try booting from there

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS