[SOLVED] Asus mobo stucked on logo

Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys so I was trying to do a new build and I had troubles getting windows installed, I tried three times to install it but it got stucked on the windows logo everytime. Then I tried to access BIOS to check everything and press the load default settings option. After I did that the problem appeared. Even if I pressed del or f2 (as the asus screen says) nothing happened , tried with two different keyboards. Also tried each ram stick by separate, another spare G skill trident z 8Gb 3600 mhz that I had around and nothing happened.
Got the cmos battery out for about 5 mins and short circuited the clear cmos pins too.

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-PSU Giagbyte 750W Gold plus
-Ram G Skill Ripjaws v 2x8 Gb 3600 Mhz
-GPU 3080 EVGA FTW3
-SSD 240GB Crucial BX500
-HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 Tb 7200 Rpm
-Case Gamemax Panda Black

Solution
Hey guys so I was trying to do a new build and I had troubles getting windows installed, I tried three times to install it but it got stucked on the windows logo everytime. Then I tried to access BIOS to check everything and press the load default settings option. After I did that the problem appeared. Even if I pressed del or f2 (as the asus screen says) nothing happened , tried with two different keyboards. Also tried each ram stick by separate, another spare G skill trident z 8Gb 3600 mhz that I had around and nothing happened.
Got the cmos battery out for about 5 mins and short circuited the clear cmos pins too.

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-Ram G Skill Ripjaws v 2x8 Gb 3600...

These are my specs
-B550m-a asus prime
-Ryzen 5600x
-Ram G Skill Ripjaws v 2x8 Gb 3600 Mhz
-GPU 3080 EVGA FTW3
-SSD 240GB Crucial BX500
-HDD Seagate Barracuda 1 Tb 7200 Rpm
-Case Gamemax Panda Black
Are all drives hdd/ssd's sata? If so unplug both from mobo. If it allows you into bios from there power off pc and plug in just the ssd the try booting from there

Solution