Asus Motherboard Box Turns into PC Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
I can't believe they didn't embrace the "green" idea and run rampant with it for good publicity. They are obviously not American-based. . . .

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
shoulda made it out of recycled Poly Ethylene (PETE). recycled PETE is pennies a .lb not to mention they could advert the "green agenda". stronger, lighter and longer lasting.

G

I don't know about anyone else but when building a new rig i choose my case first then fill it with AWESOMENESS!

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]Yeah just don't Overclock anything, amirite?[/citation]
is there some sort of clever joke in there that's going over my head?

erick81

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
I have done this with a empty case of beer got all my parts for a micro atx htpc but the tower would be two weeks late I got impatient and put together in there.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Incredibly innovative from a Motherboard manufacturer, I hope they do this will all of their boxes eventually, because I like to test stuff before putting it into a case, just to make sure it works.

Nothing worse than having to put in a motherboard, find it's not working, take it back out again and back into it's box.

TeraMedia

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
They should line the inside of the box with some kind of foil paper or paint to create the important faraday cage for RF radiation control. Add a cheap plastic mount point for the port panel and you really would have a working case.

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]WyomingKnott[/nom]Will cardboard suppress RF emissions, or will this machine fail to meet FCC standards?[/citation]
not good at heat conduction too

blakeniel

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2008
Come on, really… Don’t they care about people getting exposed to Gamma and Ultraviolet radiation? Just kidding, but still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS