Asus Motherboard warranty issue

Onkars

Reputable
Oct 13, 2016
Hello everyone ,
I bought my gaming pc nearly a year back which is still under warranty nearly 12 days remaining. and I decided to clean my pc so I removed the ram out of motherboard and installed it again after cleaning it and I applied some force and thought I broke it . And when I tried to boot it .it started looping on and off so i went to the shop from where I bought the pc and played dumb.but they are saying it will take 12 days and they are unclear about warranty
Motherboard :- ASUS H81M LGA 1151
GTX 750TI
CORE I3 4150
8GB TRANCEND RAM

So what you want to ask exactly?
and if there is a physical damage then there is no way its gonna get repaired under warranty
and you said that nearly a year ago they motherboard has a warranty of 3 Years so i why it has 12 days remaining?

The Paladin

Illustrious
Ambassador
don't waste time with local pc store they know nothing, take motherboard out of pc, call Asus customer support, get an RMA with explanation them you heard a "noise": when inserting ram, and need board repaired/replaced, then send it in directly to Asus.

Onkars

Reputable
Oct 13, 2016
As I said I never told them I did something while inserting ram. All I said was the pc won't turn on
EDIT:- they sent the motherboard to Asus immediately after I sent the pc to them

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS