Asus P5n-D random graphical crashes; monitors turn off but pc does not bluescreen or shut off

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Hi all,
I have recently FRESH reinstalled Windows 10, and after installing my programs, I get CONSTANT graphical crashes. When these occur, all the monitors flash in horizontal strings of blue light for about 3 seconds, then the monitors lose ALL input from the GPU. When In a skype call while this occurs, I can still hear my friends talking, they can hear me, but I completely lose all visual access.
The only thing I can think of that can cause this is I have recently updated this motherboard to the latest bios version. This problem did not occur before I reinstalled windows.

System specs:
Asus P5n-D
8gb ddr2 ram
Newton Power N1000P 1000W PSU
Intel Q6700 quad core processor overclocked to 3.03Ghz
Asus/Nvidia GTX 750 Ti OC
4 samsung monitors (3 syncmaster 2043, 1 syncmaster 2243)

Any help is appreciated!:wahoo:
Sorry in advance if I post this to the wrong forum!

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016

Sadly, I have already attempted this. The drivers installed came directly from the Nvidia website. In fact, it was the first thing I installed on the pc. I didn't have any problems with graphics before this windows reinstall.

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016

I know where to get newer drivers, but would you know where to look for some older ones? Also, is it possible this could be caused by an updated BIOS? I did update my bios recently as well

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016

You might be on to something with the drivers, so I think I'll try to run the pc with the drivers uninstalled, just to see if anything happens. then, I'll reinstall drivers from before I wiped the HDD

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016

Well, so far it hasn't crashed, even while I was downloading 2 big files (payday 2 is 12.3 gb and an earlier Nvidia driver update which was about 300 mb), which says something since yesterday it crashed after 4 minutes of even attempting to download payday 2. I do not currently have a driver installed, just the default windows one. I have also used DDU before restarting and downloading said files. So, I think it was definitely the driver that was the problem. But I will keep you updated on what happens after installing the driver from earlier this month

TheTekkitBoss

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Alas, I've spoken too soon. Within 5 minutes of my post, the monitors failed again. Also, since yesterday, only 3 of the 4 monitors get a signal EVER. This is seriously getting very irritating. I used a driver that worked fine on the same pc weeks ago. I think I'm going to either blame hardware or the bios update since this never happened before the bios was updated.
EDIT:
I have solved the 4th monitor not turning on, but the other problem still persists.
Once again, any help is great