ASUS P5N-T deluxe chipset overheat

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
I builded a PC whit the motherboard above and a Xeon 5450x, 8gb ram and an r9 270. After one day realizing that the case was hot, I got all the parts off it and realized that the chipset heatsink was incredibly hot after turning the PC on, but when I check the temperatures on chipset it indicates that is running at 35c, but I can not place my finger on any point of the heatsink for more than one second because it is extremely hot.
This motherboard has 3 different chipsets or something like that that are covered whit the same heatsink, all 3 chipsets are more or less the same hot when checking them in the back of the motherboard. Could someone help me fixing it? I am a little bit lost about this. The other day I runed the computer for over 4h in desktop and installing programs and it did not shut down even the temperatures were as high as now. Need help pls.

Javi7707

Commendable
Feb 20, 2017
The 3 of them? It seems strange to me that the 3 of them were overheating. They seem to be different generation chips whit different functions, I really find estrange that the 3 of them have the same problem...