Asus P6T Deluxe Win 10 RAID Controller

Shazamy

Reputable
Oct 22, 2015
Hi everyone, as the title suggests I have an Asus P6T Deluxe Socket 1366 and I just installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro.
In device manager I'm only missing the RAID Controller and I can't seem to figure out what the controller is or where to find it's driver.
If anyone could help I'd very much appreciate any support. Thanks in advance :D

Solution
You have three storage controllers on that board so it depends on which one you mean.
You have the Intel X58 chipset which has RAID, a Marvell 88SE6111 SATA/SAS RAID controller and the Marvell 88SE6320 PATA controller.
Intel doesn't officially support the X58 chipset with Win10 but I believe it'll find those drivers from Windows Updates.
Chances are its the Marvell 88SE6111 that's causing you a headache (had that motherboard and that driver was always a pain in my ass).

This forum has some tips on trying to getting drivers for that board to work under the Win10 preview edition, they have some tips on how to get some drivers to install and disable the autoupdate driver feature in Win10. Its not the same driver, but the process may...
You have three storage controllers on that board so it depends on which one you mean.
You have the Intel X58 chipset which has RAID, a Marvell 88SE6111 SATA/SAS RAID controller and the Marvell 88SE6320 PATA controller.
Intel doesn't officially support the X58 chipset with Win10 but I believe it'll find those drivers from Windows Updates.
Chances are its the Marvell 88SE6111 that's causing you a headache (had that motherboard and that driver was always a pain in my ass).

This forum has some tips on trying to getting drivers for that board to work under the Win10 preview edition, they have some tips on how to get some drivers to install and disable the autoupdate driver feature in Win10. Its not the same driver, but the process may help.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/windows-10-installing-incorrect-marvel-ethernet/307766ef-f2f9-4151-b17b-b61bf0b505aa?auth=1

You could try installing the Win7 driver under a compatibility mode. There were two versions of that board put out, so make sure you pick the right driver set from Asus (if you're downloading them).

Solution