Question ASUS P8P67 Deluxe not turn on

Nov 19, 2022
Sometime my Asus P8P67 Deluxe is up and running but sometime it's up but not running anything, not even beep sound and BIOS screen, anyway, the case fan is still spining and LED on MB is still lighted up. There is one weird thing on MB was tiny digital code panel on motherboard that usually display MB status code was not display anything.

Anyone has any fix solution, this MB is very important to me because there is a software license bonded with it and I can't replace it.

Honestly what you described above worries me a bit.

When a motherboard shows some signs like that, first thing I would do is to replace the PSU to see if the issue persists. Or if you have an ATX power tester you should check the PSU's voltages.

If the PSU is perfectly fine, it's time to investigate and prepare a system swap (or a component replacement), the fact that a software license is bonded with a motherboard doesn't mean that the motherboard will work forever.

Reactions: mrkavin
Nov 19, 2022
Honestly what you described above worries me a bit.

When a motherboard shows some signs like that, first thing I would do is to replace the PSU to see if the issue persists. Or if you have an ATX power tester you should check the PSU's voltages.

If the PSU is perfectly fine, it's time to investigate and prepare a system swap (or a component replacement), the fact that a software license is bonded with a motherboard doesn't mean that the motherboard will work forever.

Thanks for your advice, today I just got a brand new PSU replaced the previous one, then let's see how it goes. I will come back with the result in 2 weeks time probably.

Reactions: lvt