[SOLVED] Asus P9X79 fits a 1650 super?

p_p_p_p

Commendable
Mar 30, 2019
Recently I got this motherboard for free and I was wondering if it's good enough to fit a 10 or a 16 series graphics card. I'm aiming for a 1650 super since that's considered a good budget gpu, but don't know if it fits or not. Any help?

If it's doesn't fit, is there any recommendation for a good nvidia graphics card for this motherboard?

Solution
Recently I got this motherboard for free and I was wondering if it's good enough to fit a 10 or a 16 series graphics card. I'm aiming for a 1650 super since that's considered a good budget gpu, but don't know if it fits or not. Any help?

If it's doesn't fit, is there any recommendation for a good nvidia graphics card for this motherboard?
As long as they have PCIE slot, they will fit. The thing you have to concern is, does your case is fit, and does your PSU is capable to handle.

As long as they have PCIE slot, they will fit. The thing you have to concern is, does your case is fit, and does your PSU is capable to handle.

Solution