Asus PCE-AC56 "can't connect to this network"

deluxe1029

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017
I got my first wireless adapter 2 days ago since I moved. Before I moved I had the router right under my desk so I just used an ethernet cable.

After installation of the adapter and drivers I encountered this error, "can't connect to this network". I've reset my router, modem, reinstalled drivers(also tried different ones), and reconnected my adapter. After like the 100th attempt I finally got it working but only for the night at around 8pm. I was able to watch twitch streams, YouTube and play LoL completely fine. The next morning I checked if I was still connected to the wifi and I encountered the same problem again. I then tried everything I did yesterday but nothing is just working. I even tried making a mobile Hotspot and connecting to it but that didn't work either. My pc is the only device I have that has problems connecting to the wifi. The router is also 25 feet from my pc.

Jey___

Reputable
Nov 11, 2015

Did you ever get it working? I have same issue "Can't connect to this network" and it is driving me crazy. Did all the same steps also have W10 64bit

deluxe1029

Commendable
Jan 7, 2017

Sorry for replying really late but I just returned the adapter and bought an ethernet cable instead.