[SOLVED] ASUS Prime A320M-K no boot or POST ?

Sep 4, 2021
Motherboard: ASUS Prime A320M-K
CPU: AMD Athlon X4 950
RAM: Crucial 8GB Kit (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400
SSD: Crucial BX500 240GB
GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 1050
PSU: Aerocool Integrator 500W 80 Plus Bronze

I recently just upgraded my PC, and I put all of my old parts back into my old computer, which included the ASUS Prime A320M-K. I tried to install Windows on it and after the first part of the installation the computer rebooted and after that it wouldn't POST or anything at all. I have a speaker plugged into the motherboard and it doesn't beep at all unless I remove the RAM. I've also tried removing the CMOS battery and I've had no luck. It worked fine before I tried installing Windows on it and all of a sudden it just stopped working. Is there anyone that can help me?

Solution
Since having two systems test with the psu from the other one, the one above just isn't very good and might just have picked this point in time to crap out. Also try and swap ram after that.
Sep 4, 2021
Since having two systems test with the psu from the other one, the one above just isn't very good and might just have picked this point in time to crap out. Also try and swap ram after that.
I just tried changing the RAM and that didn't do anything either. I can't currently try the power supply as it's in a tight fit in my case but I don't understand how it could've gone bad only after restarting. I've had the power supply with my old PC for around 4 years now and it worked fine up until the PC had to restart when installing Windows.

TRENDING THREADS