[SOLVED] Asus prime a320m-k paired with 3200 mhz ram??

Dec 1, 2020
Can i put Kingston hyperx predator 3200mhz 2x8 on my Asus prime a320m-k
i have r5 1600AF, i checked compatibility on asus site with HX432C16PB3K2/16 and i updated bios is there somting else to do after instaling like xmp profile or somting

Solution
I'm not entirely sure about how far you can overclock the rams while on that A320 chipset since that chipset was initially intended to not feature any overclocking features for ram. I am reading around the www that there are people who are able to overclock only the ram while on the latest AGESA code. You should be good to go!

Lutfij

Titan
I'm not entirely sure about how far you can overclock the rams while on that A320 chipset since that chipset was initially intended to not feature any overclocking features for ram. I am reading around the www that there are people who are able to overclock only the ram while on the latest AGESA code. You should be good to go!

Reactions: Mr.L
Solution
Dec 1, 2020
I saw one guy on youtube pushing this mbo far as 3600 mhz ram and i was reading some are putting 3200 mhz ram on this mbo thanks man