ASUS Prime B350-Plus w/ Corsair Crystal 280X

Oct 17, 2018
Hello,

Long time reader, first time posting. I apologize immensely if this is in the wrong area.

I'm very new to all of this, but am learning quickly, I think! I recently built my first system and made the mistake of having a case that is too small for my Cooler Master GL240L Cooler to fit. Derp.

I'm looking at the Corsair Crystal 280X for a new case, I'm sort of in love with it. But, I'm not sure if my ASUS Prime B350-Plus will align correctly with the case. It's not listed as a compatible tower/case on PC Part Picker, but I wanted to see if anyone here would have any further insight, or be able to recommend a similar form factor/quality factor tower/case that is compatible with both my motherboard, and cooler.

Thanks in advance for any assistance, I really appreciate it.

Solution
Case Form Factor is Micro-ATX.

It does not fit ATX Form Factor motherboards such as ASUS Prime B350-Plus. Corsair Crystal 280X is a Mini-Tower, you need a Mid-Tower case for ATX size motherboards.

Check to see if they will fit radiator sizes for your Cooler Master Masterliquid 240L too.
Case Form Factor is Micro-ATX.

It does not fit ATX Form Factor motherboards such as ASUS Prime B350-Plus. Corsair Crystal 280X is a Mini-Tower, you need a Mid-Tower case for ATX size motherboards.

Check to see if they will fit radiator sizes for your Cooler Master Masterliquid 240L too.

Solution
Oct 17, 2018

Thanks Calvin, I appreciate it. The cooler looks to be compatible. Honestly, I think it's worth it to grab a Micro-ATX for this case. Looking into the ASUS ROG Strix B360-G Gaming LGA1151.