Asus prime H310-plus slowly flashing orange light

Dec 20, 2018
PSU: andersson GGP 2.0 640W ATX 12V
CPU: intel core i5-9600K
RAM: hyperx fury ddr4 2666mhz 2x4gb
GPU: asus geforce gtx 1050ti 4gb rog strix

Hi!
I have just made a new build with the specs listed above, when i plug in the PSU i get a constant orange light from the motherboard but as soon as i turn it on everything starts but i get nothing on the display, mouse and keyboard doesnt react and the motherboard starts to slowly flash orange.

I have had a very hard time with this build as i made a mistake looking only at the socket compatibility as LGA 1151 and bought a i3-7320 cpu later realizing that the motherboard only supported 8th and 9th gen, I tried starting up with this cpu but then it would only start for a second.

With the new cpu it starts and keeps on running but wont display anything as I described above.

I have tried replugging everything about 10 times, dubbel trippel infinity checked everything is plugged in correctly. Any thoughts?

Thank you so much!

Solution
First of all, the board's BIOS might need an update to support that CPU. Secondly, installing a not supported CPU might have damaged the board. I suggest returning it and selecting instead a Z390 board with native support for your CPU.
First of all, the board's BIOS might need an update to support that CPU. Secondly, installing a not supported CPU might have damaged the board. I suggest returning it and selecting instead a Z390 board with native support for your CPU.

Solution
"Core i5-9600K (3.7GHz, 95W, L3:9M, 6C) ALL 0803 "
Check the last column. It says "Validated since BIOS". 0803 was not the first released version, but 0401.
The 9600k would be supported by the board if BIOS flashed with the 0803 version, or newer.

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for the help! Ofc I would like to just borrow a friends cpu in order to flash the bios, how can I be sure that the cpu will work correctly now that im so full of doubt?