Question Asus prime x470 pro Ryzen 7 2700x Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200

Jul 12, 2020
Hello it's my first time posting in this forum.
I can't find a stable setting for overclocking my Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200 with Ryzen 2700x on Asus prime x470 pro Mobo. When I input the result from dram Ryzen calculator my PC fail to POST, and with some manual tweaking the best thing I managed to pull of was stable system with crashing programs.
Thaiphoon shows that my ram have b-die but I don't see it on the b-die checker list and I've read that my version (v4.32) have d-die. Nonetheless trying both configurations with dram calculator results with failed POST.
I would be thankful for any help.

RealBeast

Titan
Hello it's my first time posting in this forum.
I can't find a stable setting for overclocking my Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200 with Ryzen 2700x on Asus prime x470 pro Mobo. When I input the result from dram Ryzen calculator my PC fail to POST, and with some manual tweaking the best thing I managed to pull of was stable system with crashing programs.
Thaiphoon shows that my ram have b-die but I don't see it on the b-die checker list and I've read that my version (v4.32) have d-die. Nonetheless trying both configurations with dram calculator results with failed POST.
I would be thankful for any help.
Can you post the full model number for your memory please?

RealBeast

Titan
according to amazon my model is CMK32GX4M2D3200C16
I don't see that model on the QVL for the board with a 2nd Gen Ryzen HERE, so you may need to loosen the timings, run it a little slower (like 3000 or 2666MHz), and use a higher voltage -- 1.35V if you are not already.
You can also contact Corsair support for their recommended settings to run it on that board with that CPU.

Jul 12, 2020
I don't see that model on the QVL for the board with a 2nd Gen Ryzen HERE, so you may need to loosen the timings, run it a little slower (like 3000 or 2666MHz), and use a higher voltage -- 1.35V if you are not already.
You can also contact Corsair support for their recommended settings to run it on that board with that CPU.
Right now I have set it to 3200mhz with 1.1v on SOC voltage, and 1.4v dram voltage and it seems stable but my timings are loose 16:22:22:53.
If I encounter any crashes down the line I'll contact Corsairs' support. If anything changes with stability after their help I'll post here again.
Thanks for your help.

Reactions: RealBeast

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS