Question Asus prime x470 pro Ryzen 7 2700x Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2020
Hello it's my first time posting in this forum.
I can't find a stable setting for overclocking my Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200 with Ryzen 2700x on Asus prime x470 pro Mobo. When I input the result from dram Ryzen calculator my PC fail to POST, and with some manual tweaking the best thing I managed to pull of was stable system with crashing programs.
Thaiphoon shows that my ram have b-die but I don't see it on the b-die checker list and I've read that my version (v4.32) have d-die. Nonetheless trying both configurations with dram calculator results with failed POST.
I would be thankful for any help.

RealBeast

Titan
Hello it's my first time posting in this forum.
I can't find a stable setting for overclocking my Corsair vengeance lpx 32gb 3200 with Ryzen 2700x on Asus prime x470 pro Mobo. When I input the result from dram Ryzen calculator my PC fail to POST, and with some manual tweaking the best thing I managed to pull of was stable system with crashing programs.
Thaiphoon shows that my ram have b-die but I don't see it on the b-die checker list and I've read that my version (v4.32) have d-die. Nonetheless trying both configurations with dram calculator results with failed POST.
I would be thankful for any help.
Can you post the full model number for your memory please?

RealBeast

Titan
according to amazon my model is CMK32GX4M2D3200C16
I don't see that model on the QVL for the board with a 2nd Gen Ryzen HERE, so you may need to loosen the timings, run it a little slower (like 3000 or 2666MHz), and use a higher voltage -- 1.35V if you are not already.
You can also contact Corsair support for their recommended settings to run it on that board with that CPU.

Jul 12, 2020
I don't see that model on the QVL for the board with a 2nd Gen Ryzen HERE, so you may need to loosen the timings, run it a little slower (like 3000 or 2666MHz), and use a higher voltage -- 1.35V if you are not already.
You can also contact Corsair support for their recommended settings to run it on that board with that CPU.
Right now I have set it to 3200mhz with 1.1v on SOC voltage, and 1.4v dram voltage and it seems stable but my timings are loose 16:22:22:53.
If I encounter any crashes down the line I'll contact Corsairs' support. If anything changes with stability after their help I'll post here again.
Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.